Wonky Wabbits™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring win both ways and a duplicating Wild feature.
Wonky Wabbits™ Game Rules
• Wonky Wabbits™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring Win Both Ways and a duplicating Wild feature
• The game is played on 15 bet lines (fixed), 1 - 10 levels (30 coins per level), and different coin values.
• The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
• The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
• COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
• MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
• AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
• Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
• 5 matching symbols on a bet line is a Win Both Ways win and pays twice the amount displayed on the PAYTABLE.
• A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
• A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
• Only the highest win per bet line from both ways is paid.
• Bet line wins pay when in succession from both leftmost to right and rightmost to left.
• Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
• If a Wild symbol appears on the reels, it is duplicated to the position that creates the highest possible win.
• Wild symbols can appear on all reels. Two stacked Wilds can appear on reels 2 and 4 only. This means that a maximum of 14 Wilds can appear on the reels after Wild Duplication occurs.
• Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
• Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
• The below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
Click the green circle button to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).
Click the wrench button to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.
Click the speaker button to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.
Click the question mark button to open the game rules.
Click the button marked AUTO to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.
Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre return button to return to the game.
Click the information i to view the PAYTABLE.
Game Setting Options
• To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
• Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
• Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
• Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
• Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
• Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
• Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
• Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
• Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
• To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
• On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
• If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
• If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
• If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
• Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
• Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
• Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 96.5%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.
Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions
We’re constantly making improvements, so why not leave us feedback to help us improve your Sky Vegas experience.