How to Play
***PLEASE NOTE THIS GAME IS AVAILABLE ON MOBILE ONLY***
Please note that this game has been optimized for play in Landscape Mode, but is also playable in Portrait Mode.
Playing the game:
Tap the Spin button to start your game
Configure my total bet:
Your total bet amount is the number of coins you bet per payline, multiplied by the number of paylines.
From in game:
- Slide right to Settings.
- Tap Coin Size and select a coin size
- Tap Coins Per Line and select the number of coins.
Change my bet amount:
Changing the bet amount changes the number of coins you bet per payline. Tap Bet and select the total number of coins or credits you want to bet.
Change from coins to credits:
You can change your balance, bet and win amounts to display in coins or credits. Tap Coins to convert to credits, or tap Credits to convert to coins.
Credits and Coins explained:
Credits display as a cash amount in your selected currency. Coins display as is, and each coin will have a cash value depending on what you have set it as in theCoin Size menu.
- Does not need to appear next to each other on a payline, to win.
- Creates a scatter win when two or more appear anywhere on the reels.
- Is not substituted by the wild symbol.
- Activates Free Spins when three or more appear on the reels.
- Scatter wins are displayed as a multiplier value on the paytable.
- Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the amount on the pay table, by the total number of coins bet.
- Substitutes for other symbols to complete wins.
- Does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- Does not substitute for the bonus symbol.
- Creates its own win when multiple wild symbols appear next to each other on a payline, with one of the symbols displayed on the first slot reel.
- Regular win rules apply.
- Activates when three or more bonus symbols appear next to each other on a payline, with one symbol on the first slot reel.
- The number of objects you can pick depends on the number of symbols that activated the bonus.
- You win the total of all the win amounts revealed.
Free Spins Bonus
- Activates when three or more scatter symbols appear on the reels. You are awarded 10 free spins.
- Re-activates when three or more scatter symbols appear in a free spin. You are awarded another 10 free spins. These are added to your remaining free spins count.
- Regular wins are multiplied by 3. This multiplier does not apply to Tomb bonus wins.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount
- In this game all 15 paylines are permanently enabled.
- You can bet up to 5 coins per payline.
- Your total bet amount is the number of coins you bet per payline, multiplied by the number of paylines.
- Regular wins are created when the same symbols appear next to each other on a payline, with one of the symbols displayed on the first slot reel
- One regular win is paid per payline. If you have more than one combination, you are paid the win that has the highest value.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- Regular wins are displayed in coins on the pay table.
- Regular wins are calculated by multiplying the amount on the pay table, by the number of coins you bet per payline.
- To convert your win amount in coins to credits, multiply the number of coins won by the coin size you bet.
- The Maximum win on any transaction is capped at £125,000/€125,000
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Terms and Conditions
Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, the Tomb Raider logo and Core are trademarks of Core Design Limited. All rights reserved.
Any unresolved bets will become void after a 90 day period and forfeited to charity.
Should you get disconnected during play we strongly recommend that on reconnection you re-launch the game and ensure any outstanding transactions are completed. Sky Vegas checks periodically and where incomplete transactions are found those games are terminated and any monies owed are returned to the player.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 96.56%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.
Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.