Example game play screens
How to Play
This is a 20-winline 5-reel slot, comprising a progressive trail leading to the chance of winning 3 globally funded Jackpots on the iconic Tipping Point counter pusher. Bonus Spins feature triggers via scatter symbols, with potential extra bonuses from a ‘Pick Me Bonus Builder’ feature.
Playing the game
Each press of PLAY will action each reel to spin to a random position. Wins are paid for matching some 2 of-a-kind and all 3, 4 or 5 of-a-kind symbols.
Set Your Stake
The player can choose their stake by pressing the plus and minus buttons, on the left of the screen. The stake will be shown in the Total Stake meter.
- Star Symbol, only on the 5th reel, will add into a 10 stage trail. If the Star Symbol is on the middle position, it will add a random increment to the trail of between 3-10 units. The upper and lower positions will only add 1 unit to the trail. On completion of the trail, the player enters the Jackpot Bonus feature, in which they may win cash or one of the 3 progressive jackpots. At the end of the feature, the trail is cleared and any outstanding additions are added back into the trail prior to the next spin.
- There are 3 progressive jackpots which are labelled Bronze, Silver and Gold. All players contribute a percentage of each bet placed to the progressive jackpots. These jackpots can only be won via the Jackpot Bonus feature. If a jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount. The progressive jackpots are available in 'Real Play' only.
- The Jackpot Bonus feature takes place over six rounds. In each round, the player is given a 'Pick Me', in which the player can win 1, 2 or 3 counters. These counters are placed into the Tipping Point machine, which may push one of the 3 jackpot symbols over the tipping point. During the feature, the machine may tip over counters other than the 3 jackpot symbols. Any black or silver counters tipped over are the value of the average stake. There are also multipliers and mystery symbols which will award a cash prize multiplied by the average stake feature value.
- 3 or more Bonus Spins symbols on any reel position triggers the Bonus Spins feature with a preliminary Bonus Builder round. The more scatter symbols, the greater potential value of the Bonus Spins. The Bonus Builder may add value to the potential Bonus Spins.
- 3 or more bonus scatters activate the Bonus Builder. The player can pick from 24 silver or black counters. Any picks may reveal either extra Bonus Spins, a multiplier which will multiply any win during Bonus Spins or to make a particular royal symbol Wild. The player continues picking until ‘START BONUS SPINS’ is revealed which ends the Bonus Builder. If any extra bonuses are won during the Bonus Builder, these will modify the Bonus Spins feature accordingly.
- Pressing the rotating arrow icon, above the ‘PLAY’ button, will open a dialogue panel from which the player can access the autoplays adjuster.
- Pressing the ‘menu’ button icon, on the right-hand side below the ‘PLAY’ button, will open the information from which the player can access the paytable information. The player can press the arrows back and forth to access all other game information. Pressing the ‘X’ button will exit the information and return the player to the main game interface.
- Accessing the ‘cog’ button will allow the player access to toggle the sounds on/off and, on compatible devices, the player can also turn on/off the vibrate function. On launch of the game, the default setting will be ON for both of these options.
- + and - buttons on ‘Total Stake’ adjust the player's total stake on each spin.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Line wins will pay from left to right only.
- Adjustment of the stake will dynamically alter the awards in the paytable.
- Progressive Jackpots: There are three progressive jackpots which are labelled Bronze, Silver and Gold. During each spin, a proportion of the money staked is added to each Jackpot. Each pot will also have a base re-seed value. The jackpot seeded values are as follows:
Bronze Progressive Jackpot: seeded at £500
Silver Progressive Jackpot: seeded at £2,000
Gold Progressive Jackpot: seeded at £5,000
- Each winning progressive will be delivered via the Tipping Point machine, triggered by the Jackpot Bonus trail.
- The progressive jackpots consists of a fixed minimum amount which gradually increase by a percentage of funds inputted into the game until it is won. When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again.
- The progressive jackpots are available in "Real Play" only.
- Winning a progressive Jackpot neither contributes to, or is affected by, the daily cumulative winnings limit.
- All players contribute a percentage of each bet placed to the progressive on every game.
Percentage of Stake
- All players are eligible to win the progressive jackpot on every game.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot. The jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- In the event of a non-responsive game or problem during a draw, the game will repeat the incomplete draw and display the result to the player when the game is next launched.
- In the event of equipment failure or planned/unplanned terminations, progressive Jackpot parameters, (including Jackpot values and incremental percentages), are fully restored with identical parameters, after re-start.
- System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Terms and Conditions
- This game has a theoretical Return to Player (RTP) of 95.02%.
- The maximum payout of one spin in this game is 250,000.00.
- System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
- Due to high production values of this game, lower-tier hardware may run into compatibility issues and, in certain instances, you will not be able to play.
- © 2017 CORE Gaming Limited. All rights reserved.
- © RDF Television 2017. All rights reserved.
- Based on the television programme entitled Tipping Point™ produced by Fizz, part of RDF and a Banijay UK company, licensed by ITV Broadcasting Limited.
- Unauthorised copying of any images or content by any means is not permitted.