Example game play screens
How to Play
Super Spinner Bar-X is a 5-reel 10-line slot based on the classic OXO theme. The game has an exciting super spin feature where every spin is a win, as well as the Jackpot King Promotional Progressive Pot!
- Touch the Total Bet button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL STAKE.
- Touch the button and then touch one of the Bet options to select your price of play.
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (on adjacent reels) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- During any spin if 3, 4 or 5 Super Spin symbols appear on a winline on adjacent reels the Super Spins Bonus is triggered.
- Achieving 5 Jackpot King overlay symbols during any spin awards the Jackpot King Bonus.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button which will appear at the top of where the Autoplay button was previously along with the remaining number of spins.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive adjacent reels.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins (if applicable) are added to any line wins.
Bonus Feature - Super Spins
- During any spin if 3, 4 or 5 Super Spin symbols appear on a winline on adjacent reels the Super Spins Bonus is triggered (the more Super Spin symbols on a winline, the more higher the number of Super Spins awarded up to a maximum of 50).
- Super Spins are played on special reels, with every spin during Super Spins awarding a win.
- Super Spins continue until all Spins are used, where the player is awarded the amount displayed in the Bonus Winnings panel.
- Super Spins can be retriggered during the Super Spins Bonus.
Jackpot King Promotional Pot System
- During any spin there is a chance that the Jackpot King Bonus can be triggered by achieving 5 Jackpot King overlay symbols on reels 1 to 5.
- The Jackpot King Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Promotional Pot.
- Spin the reels to accumulate Crown symbols to move up the win ladder. Achieve 15+ Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
- After any spin CHOOSE AN ICON to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- SPIN - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view adding to the win ladder.
- COLLECT – ends the feature with the player being awarded a Bonus Win based on the multiplier of their Total Bet reached on the win ladder.
- WHEEL KING - reveal this to go directly into the Wheel King round of the feature.
- Achieving 15+ Crown Symbols during the Jackpot King Bonus awards the Wheel King Bonus.
- The Wheel King Feature is a Tombola style Wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Progressive pot segments.
- Spin the wheel to win either a Big Total Bet Multiplier or a Promotional Jackpot.
- NOTE - The Jackpot King Promotional Jackpot can only be won during the Wheel King part of the bonus.
- When the Promotional Pot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again.
- Simultaneous jackpot wins cannot occur. Should two players appear to win the jackpot at the same time the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the whole jackpot amount, the second player would win the reserve pot plus any further contributions made.
- In the event of a communication error after a promotional pot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- While the game is live, the jackpot cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
- Depending on Operator configuration, the following additional Pots may also be available: Regal, Royal.
- When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the Reserve Pot amount and begins to rise again.
- Jackpots are funded by contributions from the player's stake except for the initial seed which is funded by the Operator.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
(The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on adjacent reels (10 lines always active).
- Feature symbols must appear on a played line and on adjacent reels.).
- Multiple features can be won in a single game.
- Feature wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
- Super Spins are played at the same bet as the round activating the Super Spins.
Terms and Conditions
MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
This game has a theoretical return to player of 92.50% plus the Jackpot King Promotional Pot. This is based on long term payback.
- Progressive jackpots consists of a start-up seed which gradually increases by a percentage of funds (contributions) inputted into the game until it is won. When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again.
- The progressive jackpot is funded by a seed value which is 0.132% of stakes since the last jackpot was won. This is topped up by contributions of 0.868% from stakes on the game and there is no ceiling value.
- Total return to player from the progressive jackpot is 1%. This is split 0.868% contribution to the jackpot and 0.132% to reseeding once the jackpot has been won. This makes up part of the total game return to player which is given separately.
- The progressive jackpot is available in "real play" only. There are no eligibility requirements for the progressive jackpot, all players are eligible to win.
- The progressive jackpot is determined by Landing on a Jackpot Segment during the Wheel King Bonus in the Jackpot King Bonus Feature, more details on this can be found in the How to Play section above. Jackpot prizes can occur after any spin, any bet size will be eligible for a jackpot win with the chances of winning increasing/decreasing proportionally to the bet size.
- Jackpot prizes are awarded via bank transfer following confirmation with the games supplier and necessary identity and payment verification.
- In the unlikely event of concurrent progressive winners, the system will determine the first winner, who will receive the full jackpot value. Any subesquent winners in close succession will receive the jackpot seed value plus any new jackpot contributions which may have accrued prior. If another player wins a Progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the jackpot.
Applicable date from: 12/09/2017