How do you win?
● To win, following a spin the ball must come to rest on a number that is covered by one or more of the player bets.
● On a win, following the display of the game result, a win pop-up is displayed briefly in the centre of the screen detailing the total win amount (in local currency). The total win amount is also displayed below the wheel display to the right.
● At the same time as the win pop-up is displayed (or immediately following the game result if no win occurs), the latest result is added (flashing briefly) to the history pane, located below the wheel.
● Also at the same time as the win pop-up being displayed (or immediately following the game result if no win occurs), the latest result flashes to highlight on the bet cloth, located to the right of the result interface. If there is a winning bet, it also flashes to highlight on the bet cloth.
● Tapping the ‘Back’ button located to the right of the ‘Double up & Spin’ button will return to the main game interface.
● On the main game interface, the history pane view alternates between displaying up to the last 9 game results and scrolling the words ‘Place your bets...’.
Inside Bets (These bets are placed on between 1 and 6 numbers)
Single Numbers (Straight)
Place a single chip on a singke number from 0-36.
2 Way (Split)
Place a chip between two adjacent single numbers.
3 Way (Street)
Place a chip at the edge of a row (vertical) of single numbers (e.g. 13, 14, 15). Also on 0, 1, 2 and 0, 2, 3.
4 Way (Corner)
Place a chip on the corner of four adjacent single numbers. Also on 0, 1, 2, 3.
6 Way (Six-Line)
Place a chip between two adjacent rows of single numbers.
Outside Bets (These bets are placed on categories of results)
1-12, 13-24 or 25-36.
Place a chip on the relevant '2 to 1' column. 1st column: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34. 2nd column: 2, 5, 8, 11, 13, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35. 3rd column: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36.
1-18 or 19-36 (Low or High)
Bet on 18 or lower (excluding 0) or 19 or higher.
Odd or Even
Bet on even numbers (excluding 0) or odd numbers.
Red or Black
Bet on red numbers or black numbers.
Racetrack Bets (These bets cover sections of the roulette wheel)
Bet on number chosen and up to 5 numbers either side of bet.
Bet on 9 numbers to the left of 0, and on the 7 numbers to the right of 0 (22,18,29,7,28,12,35,3,26,0,32,15,19,4,21,2,25)
Min x9 - Max x24
Bet on one third of the European roulette wheel (33, 16, 24, 5, 10, 23, 8, 30, 11, 36, 13, and 27).
Bet on the numbers 1, 6, 9, 14, 17, 20, 31, and 34.
Min x18 - Max x36
● The payout information is also available via the ‘Rules’ section as described under 2.4 ‘Buttons’ above.
● The minimum stake you can place on any one spin is £0.01.
● The maximum stake you can place on any one spin is £50,000
This game is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 97.30%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.
● In the event of a game in real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), the game will resume from the point at which the ‘Spin’ button was selected with the wheel spin and subsequent display of the last game result.
● Any winnings will be correctly credited to your account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
● System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
● © Copyright 2015 CORE Gaming Limited. – All rights reserved
● Unauthorised copying of any images, icons, layout, or content by any means is not permitted.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions