Scratch 4 Gold is a 4 panel scratch card with a set stake value of £1.
● 4 scratch panels per card each with set win values
● Fixed top prize value
● Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately
● You will lose your stake amount if you lose the game
Set Your Stake
The stake value is set to a single value for each card and cannot be adjusted. The stake value is shown top right of the scratch card interface.
Start The Game
To start the game, tap the ‘BUY CARD’ button located centrally to the right of the ‘default’ scratch card interface.
Once the ‘BUY CARD’ button has been selected there is a short reveal animation displayed before the scratch card interface changes to the ‘in play’ layout where the ‘OTHER CARDS’ button is deactivated and the ‘BUY CARD’ button becomes the ‘REVEAL’ button.
The stake is deducted from the current balance located bottom left of the scratch card interface.
When the ‘default’ scratch card interface is displayed (before the game has been started) there is only one additional button to the ‘BUY CARD’ button. This is the ‘OTHER CARDS’ button which is located to the right of the scratch card interface above the ‘BUY CARD’ button.
Tapping the ‘OTHER CARDS’ button will take the user back to the relevant game selection screen where the user can select another ‘Scratch 4’ product from the series.
When the ‘in play’ interface is displayed, the ‘BUY CARD’ button becomes the ‘REVEAL’ button. Tapping the ‘REVEAL’ button reveals each of the 4 scratch areas in turn from top left to bottom right.
How Do You Win?
Once a game has started, the user must ‘wipe’ the foil away from each of the 4 areas on the card by holding and dragging a finger over the relevant area. As the user ‘wipes’ the values of the area are revealed along with the effect of the foil falling away.
Over 80% of each panel must be ‘wiped’ (95% on a winning panel) for the panel to be considered complete. Each panel must be complete before the card itself can be considered complete and any win awarded or the game ended.
Panel 1 located top left of the scratch card interface is won by revealing the number 4 from a set of 6 single digit values.
Panel 2 located top right (next to panel 1) of the scratch card interface is won by revealing the number 4 as the outcome of one of 2 simple math sums. The win value is hidden centrally below the 2 sums behind the ‘?PRIZE?’ area and must be ‘wiped’ to reveal the value.
Panel 3 located bottom left of the scratch card interface is won by matching any 3 symbols from a set of 9 symbols in a 3x3 grid. To the right of the foil is a paytable showing the possible win values for correctly matching the corresponding symbols.
Panel 4 located bottom right (below panel 2) of the scratch card interface is won by matching any 3 values from a set of 9 values in a 3x3 grid.
In the event of a win (once the card is complete), the total win value from all 4 panels is displayed briefly in a popup centrally on the scratch card interface. The total win value is also displayed in the ‘Total Paid’ field located bottom right of the scratch card interface. Any win on each panel is also highlighted.
In the event of a loss (no win on any panel), an ‘UNLUCKY Better Luck Next Time’ popup is displayed briefly centrally on the scratch interface.
Once the appropriate message has been displayed, the ‘default’ buttons return to allow the user to play again. Tapping the ‘BUY CARD’ button will reset the panels for the new game.
Additional Info for users playing on IOS 7 / IOS 8 with Safari Browser:
When wiping away the foil from left to right, please be careful not to move the game window away from the area of play. (A swipe gesture starting from the left edge of the screen to the right is the same as using the using the browser’s ‘back’ button)
Panel 1 - £5
Panel 2 - £1, £2, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200, £500, £1000, £10000
Panel 3 - £1, £5, £10, £100, £1000, £10000
Panel 4 - £1, £2, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200, £500, £1000, £10000
● All currencies are expressed in GBP. The amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency.
● In the event of a game in real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), any winnings will be correctly credited to your account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
● If the game is started but no panels have been ‘wiped’ upon resumption the user will be presented with the chosen card in its default ‘in play’ state. If any panels have been ‘wiped’, upon resumption the user will be presented with the final outcome of the card with all panels completed.
● The sequence and values of events leading to the display of the total award, may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
● System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
● © Copyright 2014 CORE Gaming Limited. – All rights reserved
● Unauthorised copying of any images, icons, layout, or content by any means is not permitted.
This game is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 87.53%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions
We’re constantly making improvements, so why not leave us feedback to help us improve your Sky Vegas experience.