Example game play screens
How to Play
Rumble in the Jungle is a 5 reel 20 line slot machine with 3 bonus rounds and a progressive jackpot.
Choosing your stake
Use the stake ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to select your stake per line.
Win lines are fixed at 20 lines.
Playing the game
Click on ‘SPIN’ to start the game.
‘WILD’ symbols substitute all symbols except ‘JUNGLE SPINS’, ‘PARROT’, ‘MONKEY’ and ‘GOLDEN BANANA’ scatter bonus symbols
All players are eligible to win the Progressive Jackpot, which can be awarded within the Jungle Spins or Monkey bonuses.
Contribution to the Progressive Jackpot is 4.6% of each stake.
JUNGLE SPINS BONUS
3 scattered ‘JUNGLE SPINS’ symbols anywhere in view on reels 2, 3 & 4 awards the Jungle Spins bonus. The bonus awards 5 free spins on a new reel band set containing ‘RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE’ symbols, ‘GOLDEN BANANA’ symbols, and losing positions. ‘RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE’ symbols will deliver the wins from the award plan and 5 scattered ‘GOLDEN BANANA’ symbols will award the Jungle Jackpot.
3, 4 or 5 scattered ‘MONKEY’ symbols anywhere in view awards the Monkey bonus. Spin the new set of reels and accumulate symbols into a win matrix. When a row of symbols is complete in the matrix the appropriate multiplier will be accumulated towards the final bonus multiplier. Only symbols on the centre line of the reels are accumulated, where symbols on reel 1 accumulate in column 1 of the matrix, reel 2 to column 2, and reel 3 to column 3. Following each paid multiplier the symbol matrix is completely emptied, before symbols start to accumulate again. The reels keep spinning until 3 ‘ROTTEN BANANA’ symbols have been accumulated. This ends the bonus and you will be awarded the bonus multiplier accumulated so far. Collecting 3 ‘GOLDEN BANANA’ symbols awards the Jungle Jackpot.
PICK A PARROT BONUS
3, 4 or 5 scattered ‘PARROT’ symbols awards the Pick A Parrot bonus. One parrot will be available to choose from for every parrot on the reels when the bonus was triggered. Pick a parrot to reveal your prize.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Pay table shows the winning values for the currently selected stake.
- All non-scatter wins must appear on a valid winline and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- All valid line wins in view are added together and paid.
- Bonus symbols are scatter wins and are awarded in any position on the reels specified.
- Multiple scatter bonuses can be won in a single game.
- Scatter symbols trigger bonuses in addition to line wins.
- The maximum win on any transaction is capped and the level of that cap is shown on the final page of the in-game paytable. A transaction includes the combined results of all spins and bonuses awarded.
- Bets placed in incomplete games that remain undecided will become void.
- Should you get disconnected during play we strongly recommend that on reconnection you re-launch the game and ensure any outstanding transactions are completed.
- Minimum and maximum bets vary depending on currency. To determine the parameters of the game, use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to increase/decrease the stake per line options. You will not be able to go beyond the minimum and maximum limits. You are not committed to any bet until you press ‘SPIN’.
Terms and Conditions
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.00%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.
- Progressive jackpots consists of a fixed minimum amount (start-up seed) which gradually increases by a percentage of funds (contributions) inputted into the game until it is won. When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again.
- The progressive jackpot is initially funded by a £22,000.01 start-up seed value. This is topped up by contributions of 4.6% from stakes on the game and there is no ceiling value.
- Total return to player from the progressive jackpot is 5%. This is split 4.6% contribution to the jackpot and 0.4% to reseeding once the jackpot has been won. This makes up part of the total game return to player which is given separately.
- The progressive jackpot is available in "real play" only. There are no eligibility requirements for the progressive jackpot, all players are eligible to win.
- The progressive jackpot is determined via the Jungle Spins or Monkey bonus, more details on this can be found in the How to Play section above. Jackpot prizes can occur after any spin, any bet size will be eligible for a jackpot win with the chances of winning increasing / decreasing proportionally to the bet size.
- Jackpot prizes are awarded via bank transfer following confirmation with the games supplier and necessary identity and payment verification.
- In the unlikely event of concurrent progressive winners, the system will determine the first winner, who will receive the full jackpot value. Any subsequent winners in close succession will receive the jackpot seed value plus any new jackpot contributions which may have accrued prior.
Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.