Example game play screens
How to Play
- Planet of the Apes Touch is a 2 play areas video slot, each with 5-reel, 3-row, 20-lines (fixed) and featuring 2 different types of Free Spins, Bonus symbols, Scatter symbols, Wild substitutions, a Stacked Wild feature, 2 Bonus features and a Dual feature.
- The game is played with two play areas, each with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels (20 coins per level) and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- When the game spins, the two areas play simultaneously and the player cannot choose between them.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel per play area.
- The win in coins for Scatter symbols is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Wins from the Dual Feature, Stacked Wild feature, Rise Bonus feature, Dawn Bonus feature, Rise Free Spins, and Dawn Free Spins are added to any wins from the initial spin.
- Rise Free Spins and Dawn Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated them.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- The Stacked Wild feature, the Rise Bonus feature, the Dawn Bonus feature and the Dual feature can be activated in the main game only.
- The Rise Bonus feature, Dawn Bonus feature, and Stacked Wild feature can be activated at the same time. Free Spins can also be activated additionally to the Bonus features.
- The Total Win field displayed on the screen during both Rise Free Spins and Dawn Free Spins includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Stacked Wild Feature
- The Stacked Wild feature is triggered on the Rise play area when a reel is fully covered by Wilds. The Stacked Wilds are then duplicated onto the Dawn play area in the corresponding position.
Rise Bonus Feature
- If the Rise Bonus symbol lands on the first reel, the Rise Bonus feature is triggered.
- The Rise Bonus feature is an additional coin win that is awarded for every human and ape symbol displayed on the screen except for the Scatter symbol and only appears on the Rise play area. The coin win is paid in addition to any bet line wins on the reels when the feature is activated.
- The maximum coin win for the Rise Bonus feature at bet level 1 is 1590 coins or the equivalent of 79.5 times the bet.
Dawn Bonus Feature
- If the Dawn Bonus symbol lands on the last reel, the Dawn Bonus feature is triggered.
- The Dawn Bonus feature is a feature that transforms ape and human symbols into the same symbol and only appears in the Dawn play area.
- If there is already one or more valid winning combinations the symbol selected is the highest value symbol from the combination. Otherwise the symbol is chosen at random.
- The transformed symbols are only in the Dawn play area.
- The selected symbol for transformation is chosen from the ape or human symbols.
- The transformation occurs first, then the bet line wins are calculated.
- The Scatter symbol will not be transformed.
- Before each spin there is a chance that the Dual feature is triggered. If the Dual feature is triggered, one symbol is chosen for each play area with the same symbol not able to be chosen for both play areas and Wild and Scatter symbols also unable to be chosen.
- The reels only contain these two symbols, the rest of the reels are blank spaces.
- If a symbol lands in its corresponding play area when the reels stop, it sticks.
- If a symbol lands in the other play area, it transfers over to the correct play area into the corresponding position.
- If at least one new symbol appears in its corresponding play area, the game re-spins.
- If a symbol lands in the other play area, and the corresponding position is already filled in the correct play area, the symbol cannot transfer.
- The game re-spins until there are no more new symbols in either area.
- The Dual feature cannot be activated with any other feature.
- The bet level and coin value during the Dual feature is the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated the Dual Feature.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game award a win.
- Scatter symbols on the Rise and Dawn play areas are treated as two separate symbols and counted separately.
- The Rise Scatter and Dawn Scatter symbols can only appear in the main game.
Rise Free Spins
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the Rise play area activate the Rise Free Spins.
- Only the Rise play area is active during the Rise Free Spins.
- 10 Free Spins are awarded.
- During the Rise Free Spins the number of Wild symbols that land on each spin are collected in a Wild meter on the screen. Each Wild symbol landing on reels will add to the meter by 1.
- On the last spin, after the reels stop spinning (but before any wins are evaluated) all collected Wild symbols are randomly placed on the play area and, once this has finished, the win will be evaluated.
- The maximum number of Wild symbols that can be collected during the Rise Free Spins is 15.
- Wild symbols landing on the screen during the last Rise Free Spin will not be added to the Wild collected meter.
- After the last spin the overlay Wild symbols from the collected meter may be placed on top of the existing Wild symbols that landed on the reels during the last spin.
Dawn Free Spins
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the Dawn play area activate the Dawn Free Spins.
- Only the Dawn play area is active during the Dawn Free Spins.
- 15 Free Spins are awarded.
- In the Dawn Free Spins, there are 3 different collect symbols that activate a corresponding meter: Multiplier, Extra Wild and Extra Free Spins.
- When a collect symbol lands, it fills the corresponding meter by 1. When the meter is full, it activates a feature with each meter requiring 3 symbols to become full.
- The Extra Free Spins meter awards 3 extra Free Spins every time it is filled.
- The player starts the Dawn Free Spins with multiplier 1. Each time the Multiplier meter is filled the multiplier is increased by 1, until the x5 multiplier is reached. The current multiplier/Wild symbol will be highlighted on the game screen.
- The Extra Wild meter turns one of the human symbols into an Extra Wild symbol every time it is filled for the remainder of the Free Spins.
- In the event that either the Multiplier cap is reached or all 3 symbols have been turned to Extra Wild, further occurrences of the Multiplier/Extra Wild collect symbols will be displayed as Extra Free Spins collect symbols.
- Extra Wild symbols will substitute for all symbols, except Multiplier, Extra Wild and Extra Free Spins collect symbols.
Multiple Free Spins
- If 3 or more Scatter symbols land on both play areas in the same spin, both Free Spins are triggered and play one after the other starting with the Rise Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Tap to start playing at the current bet lines, bet level and coin value.
In landscape mode, touch the game area to hide the Spin button.
Quick Stop: Tap the game area during a spin to stop the reels.
Tap to access the game settings and game information.
Tap to turn Sound on or off without going to the settings menu.
Quick settings menu
Tap the plus sign to access the Quick settings menu.
Tap to turn Autoplay on or off without going to the settings menu. Sets 50 rounds by default.
Tap to turn Quick spin on or off without going to the settings menu.
Tap to leave the game.
Game Settings and Game Information
- Game Sounds: Tap the switch to turn sounds on or off.
- Autoplay: Drag or tap the slider to enable autoplay to set the autoplay options and the number of rounds. Autoplay plays the game for the selected number of spins.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Stop if Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- Quick spin: Tap the switch to turn the Quick spin on or off.
- Left Hand Mode: Tap to turn the left hand mode on or off.
- Bet in cash: Shows your bet amount in selected currency.
- Bet in coins: Shows your bet amount in coins.
- Bet level: Drag or tap the slider to select the number of coins to bet per bet line.
- Coin value: Drag or tap the slider to select the coin value.
Tap to view winning combinations and payouts.
Tap to view the game rules.
Tap to view your latest game history.
The game history is available only when playing for money.
Tap to go back to the main game.
Autoplay and Quick Spin
Tap to start Autoplay. The number of spins selected is displayed on the button.
Tap to stop Autoplay. The number of spins remaining is displayed on the button.
Tap to start Quick spin.
Note: Some features may not be available in Playing for Fun mode.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.33%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.