Roll in the Wilds with Monopoly Bring The House Down! Hot Zones spin down on top of the reels and any that land award Hot Zone Wilds! This 5x3 40 line slot has lots of great game features including turning the Hot Zones in to Hotels with additional multipliers on the wilds. For even more fun try the Big Bet games where low symbols can be eliminated, there are instant cash wins and every spin can be a win!
Following features are included in Monopoly Bring The House Down:
Hot Zone & Wild
In Each game, Hot Zone Wild patterns will spin in addition to the reels. At the end of each spin any Hot Zone Symbol (Green House/Red Hotel) that land on the reels will turn their location Wild.
• A Hot Zone House may be upgraded to a hotel at random.
• The Hotel upgrade feature adds a random multiplier to all the hot zone symbols.
• Multipliers are only applied to each qualifying payline once.
• If the Hot Zone House or Hot Zone Hotel land on a Monopoly symbol will combine the two symbols.
• Three Monopoly symbols in view on reels 1, 3 and 5 triggers Free Spins.
• When Free Spins are awarded the Monopoly symbol are removed from the reels.
• When Free Spins are awarded any Green House symbols that land on the reels will become wild and lock in place for the duration of Free Spins
• When Free Spins are awarded any Red Hotel symbols that land on the reels will become wild and lock in place for the duration of Free Spins.
• Additional Free Spins are not available during the Free Spins feature.
Chance Card Feature
Chance Card feature may be awarded at random. The feature is started before any winning combinations are evaluated.
• Choose one of the three chance cards to reveal a Hot Zone pattern.
• The Hot Zone Pattern is dropped into a random position, behaving as described in Hot Zones & Wild section.
• All winning combinations are then evaluated.
Bonus Selector Frature
• Bonus Selector Feature may be awarded at random and is started before any winning combinations are evaluated.
• The feature drops a random Hot Zone Pattern on the reels. The player will have 3 seconds to collect this, or they may wait in order to pass on the pattern.
• After the timer has expired the game may ofer another Hot Zone outcome or collect the Hot zone pattern currently visible on the reels.
• The collected Hot Zone Pattern will then behave as described in the Hot Zone & Wild Section.
Bonus Drop Feature
• If a Hot Zone pattern falls entirely above and out side the reel window, the Bonus Drop Feature has a chance of being awarded.
• The feature is started before any winning combinations are evaluated.
• The Hot Zone pattern will drop onto the reels and behave as described in the Hot Zone & Wild section.
Big Bet Game
• A Big Bet game consists of 5 linked spins of the reels.
• All wins are accumulative and are paid at the end of the last spin.
• Each spin uses all 40 win lines and wins are paid according to the awards table.
• Picks from the community chest cards will be prompted before every big bet game.
• 20.00 game allows 1 pick from the community chest cards.
• 30.00 game allows 2 picks from the community chest cards.
• 40.00 game allows 3 picks from the community chest cards.
• 50.00 games allows 4 picks from the community chest cards.
• Community chest cards can award the following features.
• Cash value
• Every spin a win
• Extra spins
• Hotel upgrades X2, X3, X4 and X5
• Wild and Locked
• Symbols eliminated
• Malfunction voids pays and plays.
• In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent.
• The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game.
• At <2.00, the expected return for this game is 94.00%
• At ≥ 2.00, the expected return for this game is 96.00%
• The expected return for the Big Bet game is 98.00%
• This refects the theoretical return across many plays.
• Any combination of wins in a single game is limited and will not exceed 250.000.00
• It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every stake confguration.
• All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels.
• Only the highest win is paid on each line played.
• All line wins are multiplied by the total stake.
• Wins that occur on all selected lines are added to the total win.
• Scatter wins are awarded for symbols appearing in any position on the reelsfor any number of played lines and paid in addition to line wins.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions
We’re constantly making improvements, so why not leave us feedback to help us improve your Sky Vegas experience.