Example game play screens
How to Play
Lights™ is a mesmerising 5-reel, 3-row, 9-line game featuring Free Spins and Floating Wilds. This Zen-like game is set in an Asian landscape at dusk, giving a sense of flow with a seamless gameplay. During every spin, fireflies swarm the reels and create Floating Wilds on top of existing symbols.
In Free Spins, as dusk turns into night, even more fireflies light up the game, forming extra Floating Wilds. So click the Spin button and follow these radiant flying jewels illuminated path to big win chances in every spin!
- Lights™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 9-bet line video slot. The game features Floating Wild and Free Spins.
- The game is played with 9 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to thePAYTABLE.
- During every spin fireflies swarm on the reels activating Floating Wilds.
- Between 2 and 4 Floating Wilds appear randomly in every spin.
- Between 3 and 6 Floating Wilds appear randomly in every spin in Free Spins.
- If a Floating Wild symbol appears on a Scatter symbol, both symbols remain active on the reel: 3 or more Scatter symbols still activate Free Spins and Floating Wilds still substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game and in Free Spins activate Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- 3 Scatters = 10 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters = 20 Free Spins
- 5 Scatters = 30 Free Spins
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Terms and Conditions
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 96.10%
Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.