Example game play screens
How to Play
- LANCELOT WILD and GUINEVERE WILD are wild for all symbols.
- Only highest winner paid per winning combination.
- Paytable reflects current bet configuration.
- Line pays must occur on adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel.
- 2 or more consecutive scattered LANCELOT WILD and/or GUINEVERE WILD starting with the leftmost reel trigger the Lancelot feature.
- All wins are doubled during the feature.
- 5 LANCELOT WILD and/or GUINEVERE WILD = 50 free spins
- 4 LANCELOT WILD and/or GUINEVERE WILD = 20 free spins
- 3 LANCELOT WILD and/or GUINEVERE WILD = 10 free spins
- 2 LANCELOT WILD and/or GUINEVERE WILD = 5 free spins
- Click the "Start Feature" button to start the free spins.
- LANCELOT WILD and/or GUINEVERE WILD fully stacked symbols are equal to one scatter symbol.
- During free spins, 2 or more consecutive scattered LANCELOT WILD and/or GUINEVERE WILD starting with the leftmost reel add additional free spins to the amount of free spins remaining.
- Winning combinations for these reels are identical to the base game.
- During Free Spins, the bet per line and the active paylines remain the same as the spin that triggered the feature.
- Wins on multiple paylines are added together.
- Total line bet must be divided equally between each active payline; therefore, all total bet amounts are not available.
- The total bet is the number of lines multiplied by the cash bet on each line.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- A win cannot exceed 250,000.00
The theoretical return to player (RTP) is as follows: 96.00%
This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.