Dragon Born Tapcard™ is a classic feel scratch card for the digital age.
A Tapcard™ game can have between 7 and to 16 icons per card. Prizes are paid for 3, 4 and 5 icon matches and multiple icons can win per card.
How to play
Bet per card is fixed and displayed on the card.
To set up Auto play press the Auto button. This will display Auto play panel which the player can use to modify the number of spins, set a loss limit or set a win limit. When a loss limit has been set the player can select Start to commence auto play.
When Auto play is on, the Play button will change to a Stop button. The remaining Auto plays will be displayed in the Stop button. The player can cancel Auto play by clicking the Stop button. Auto play will stop automatically if any of the limits set is reached or a jackpot is won.
Start the game
Press the Play button to display a new card.
The tap areas will reveal either an icon or more tap areas as they are tapped. When no tap areas remain, the result will be displayed.
Payouts are for 3 or more matching revealed icons, regardless of size, in any positions.
All winning combinations are added together.
Payouts are set amounts per play.
Only the highest win is paid on each winning combination.
The Wild icon substitutes for every icon including Jackpot icon.
There are 3 different progressive jackpots available in the game. They are triggered from different numbers of Jackpot icons in a single card:
Maxi Jackpot - won by 5 Jackpot icons in a single card
Midi Jackpot - won by 4 Jackpot icons in a single card
Mini Jackpot - won by 3 Jackpot icons in a single card
Important Notes About Jackpots
• The seeds (or starting values for the respective jackpots) are:
• Mini x200 Bet
• Midi x1,000 Bet
• Maxi x10,000 Bet
• It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot: the jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it, so only one player at a time can win it; The first player would win the jackpot and the second attempt would be unable to place their bet as the jackpot amount that they are playing for has decreased.
• Contributions to the jackpot come solely from BCLC. BCLC calculates the contribution based on a player’s bet being greater or equal to the minimum qualifying bet. The following contributions will be based on a qualifying bet and added to the jackpot:
• Mini 1% Bet
• Midi 0.8% Bet
• Maxi 0.5% Bet
• Winning a progressive jackpot neither contributes to, nor is affected by the daily cumulative winnings limit.
• You may only win 1 of each jackpot per play.
• This game has a RTP of 92.42%.
• In the event of a non-responsive game or problem during play, the game will display the incomplete result to the player when the game is next launched.
• Incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
• System malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions
We’re constantly making improvements, so why not leave us feedback to help us improve your Sky Vegas experience.