Example game play screens
How to Play
Dragon Born Tapcard™ is a classic feel scratch card for the digital age.
A Tapcard™ game can have between 7 and to 16 icons per card. Prizes are paid for 3, 4 and 5 icon matches and multiple icons can win per card.
How to play
Bet per card is fixed and displayed on the card.
To set up Auto play press the Auto button. This will display Auto play panel which the player can use to modify the number of spins, set a loss limit or set a win limit. When a loss limit has been set the player can select Start to commence auto play.
When Auto play is on, the Play button will change to a Stop button. The remaining Auto plays will be displayed in the Stop button. The player can cancel Auto play by clicking the Stop button. Auto play will stop automatically if any of the limits set is reached or a jackpot is won.
Start the game
Press the Play button to display a new card.
The tap areas will reveal either an icon or more tap areas as they are tapped. When no tap areas remain, the result will be displayed.
Payouts are for 3 or more matching revealed icons, regardless of size, in any positions.
All winning combinations are added together.
Payouts are set amounts per play.
Only the highest win is paid on each winning combination.
The Wild icon substitutes for every icon including Jackpot icon.
There are 3 different progressive jackpots available in the game. They are triggered from different numbers of Jackpot icons in a single card:
Maxi Jackpot - won by 5 Jackpot icons in a single card
Midi Jackpot - won by 4 Jackpot icons in a single card
Mini Jackpot - won by 3 Jackpot icons in a single card
Terms and Conditions
- This game has a theoretical return to player of of 92.32%.
- Progressive jackpots consists of a fixed minimum amount (start-up seed) which gradually increases by a percentage of funds (contributions) inputted into the game until it is won. When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again.
- The progressive jackpots are initially funded by a mini £600 / midi £3,000 / major £30,000 start-up seed value. This is topped up by contributions of 2.3% from stakes on the game split mini 1%/ midi 0.8%/ major 0.5% across the pots and there is no ceiling value.
- Total return to player from the progressive jackpot is 10.9%. This is split 8.6% contribution to the jackpot and 2.3% to reseeding once the jackpot has been won. This makes up part of the total game return to player which is given separately.
- The progressive jackpot is available in "real play" only. There are no eligibility requirements for the progressive jackpot, all players are eligible to win.
- The progressive jackpot is determined via the jackpot icons, more details on this can be found in the How to Play section above. Jackpot prizes can occur after any spin with the chances of winning increasing/decreasing proportionally to the bet size.
- Jackpot prizes are awarded via bank transfer following confirmation with the games supplier and necessary identity and payment verification.
- In the unlikely event of concurrent progressive winners, the system will determine the first winner, who will win the full jackpot value. The second player is informed that the jackpot has been won by another player and is offered the chance to cancel the bet. Only one Jackpot can be won per game.
• In the event of a non-responsive game or problem during play, the game will display the incomplete result to the player when the game is next launched.
• Incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
• System malfunction voids all pays and plays.