This is round two of our frantic villains' chase. Get chased by the Old Bill on 20 win lines in Cops 'n' Robbers™ Millionaires Row, crack safes as well as grab gold bars - and give the coppers the slip! If you crack the code you will enter millionaires row; there'll be additional spins, crazy Wild symbols and with some luck a huge Jackpot await you!
SELECTING YOUR BET
Use the bet ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to select your bet.
Win lines are fixed at 20 lines.
Click on ‘Start’ to start the game.
To use auto spins, press ‘Autoplay’ and select the number of spins required. To stop auto spins, press ‘stop’ at any time.
Cops ‘N’ Robbers Bonuses
At the end of any game you may be awarded one of four Cops N Robbers bonuses:
• Rewind: Nudges up one or more reels to achieve a win.
• Fast Forward: Nudges down one or more reels to achieve a win.
• Reel Morph: Morphs the reels into a winning combination.
• Bonus Wilds: Adds extra Wild symbols to the reels.
Three Bonus scatter symbols in view on reels 1, 3 & 5 awards the Street bonus.
Roll the dice to move the robber and collect free spins. Collecting five gold keys awards the progressive jackpot. Wild Bonus squares move you up the bonus wild ladder and enhances the Wild symbols for the following free spins. Landing on a green corner square starts the free spins.
Free Spins, Gold Keys & Progressive Jackpot
During free spins additional gold keys will be added to reel 5 on top of regular reel symbols. Five gold keys collected during the Street bonus and free spins combined awards the progressive jackpot. Regular symbols with added gold keys still pay as usual as part of a winning combination.
Important points to note about Jackpots:
Jackpots are available for the "real play" version of Cops N Robbers Millionaire’s Row only.
All players are eligible to win the progressive jackpot on every game. The progressive jackpot is funded by a fixed percentage contribution from every bet placed and is specific to this game. It is not possible for two players to win the jackpot simultaneously. For details on how apparent simultaneous or multiple progressive jackpot wins will be handled, how communication limitations affect you and how it may will be discontinued or terminated, please refer to the website’s T&Cs.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Bonus symbols.
Bonus wilds are available in free spins.
• Locked Wilds: Wild symbols lock in place for all remaining free spins.
• Domino Wilds: Symbols adjacent to Wild symbols change into extra wilds.
• Exploding Wilds: Wild symbols explode, changing one or more adjacent symbols into extra wilds.
• Expanding Wilds: Expands a Wild symbol to fill the entire reel.
• All prizes are for combinations left to right, except scatters.
• All wins pay only on lines in play.
• Scatter symbol may only appear on reels 1, 3 & 5.
• Highest win only paid on each selected line and per scatter combination.
• Highest win only paid per selected line.
• Line wins are added.
• The paytable always shows the prizes for the currently selected bet and number of lines.
• Cops N Robbers bonuses cannot be awarded during free spins.
• Free spins cannot be won again during the free spins.
• Free spins are played at trigger bet and lines.
• Bet/prize minimums and maximums are detailed in the in-game help information.
• The theoretical RTP is 95.00%.
• All game outcomes are independent and randomly determined. The actual RTP is calculated as Total Win / Total Bet over a large number of games played and reflects the prizes awarded by a game as a percentage of all bets made. The expected RTP can vary widely in either direction for a small number of games due to statistical variance.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions
We’re constantly making improvements, so why not leave us feedback to help us improve your Sky Vegas experience.