***PLEASE NOTE THIS GAME IS AVAILABLE ON MOBILE ONLY***
The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on the payline. The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
1. Click Lines to select the number of paylines you want to bet.
2. Place a bet. How?
Click Increase (+) or Decrease (-) to select the coin size you want to bet.
To increase the number of coins you want to bet, click Coins.
To bet the maximum number of coins permitted, click Bet Max. The number of coins bet increases to the maximum and the game automatically starts playing.
3. Click Spin. The reels start spinning.
If you have a winning combination lined up on the payline, the win is highlighted on the reels. You are paid out the win amount as displayed in the Win box.
If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
1. You can bet up to ten coins per payline.
2. Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
Wild, Multiplier Symbol Rules
1. The Cashapillar Logo symbol is a wild, multiplier symbol.
2. Doubles the payout of any combination it completes as a wild symbol.
3. Does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
4. Creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline. These payouts are not multiplied.
5. Creates a symbol stack. Multiple symbols can display on a reel simultaneously, creating a symbol stack. This increases your chances of winning by substituting for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
6. Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
Scatter Symbol Rules
1. The Cake symbol is a scatter symbol.
2. Completes a winning scatter combination when two or more appear on the reels.
3. Cannot be substituted by the wild, multiplier symbol.
4. Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbols combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet.
5. Scatter wins are added to regular wins. If you have a scatter win and a regular win, you are paid out for both wins, as the scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
6. Three or more Cake symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game.
Free Spins Bonus Game Rules
1. Three or more Cake symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game.
2. You are awarded fifteen free spins.
3. All regular wins are tripled during the free spins.
4. The Cashapillar Logo symbol awards a 6x multiplier value on the payout of any combination it completes during the free spins.
5. All the bets and paylines played in the free spins are the same as the spin that activated the bonus game.
6. Free spins can be re-activated during the bonus game.
7. Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
8. Winnings are automatically collected during the bonus game.
Betting and Payout Rules
1. Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, except for scatter wins.
2. Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
3. Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
4. Regular winning combinations pay out from left to right, so at least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
5. All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline.
6. All payouts are in coins.
7. Regular wins are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins played per payline.
8. Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbols combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet.
9. The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
10. The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: Number of coins x Coin size played = Amount in credits.
Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.13%
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions