How to Play
Welcome to Beehive Bedlam Reactors! This reactor game has a free games feature and also a persistent bonus of 10 stages in 10 worlds. The game also has a progressive jackpot which can be won in the Free Falls bonus round.
Playing the game
Each press of ‘Play’ creates a cascade of new symbols in the 7x7 grid. Each symbol is hexagonal in its format, the symbols have 6 active sides which react to touching symbols.
Set Your Stake
The player can choose their stake by pressing the Stake '+' and '-' buttons.
Using the Auto Play configurator allows the player to specify the Number of Plays, Loss Limit and Single Win Limit in accordance to UKGC guidelines.
How do I win?
- Each play creates a cascade of new symbols in the 7x7 grid. Each symbol is hexagonal in its format; the symbols have 6 active sides which react to touching symbols.
- Any 5 or more symbols of the same kind connecting cause them to 'burst' and an award associated to that symbol (specified in the ‘Pay Table’ in the Menu) is paid to the player.
- Any burst symbols disappear and further symbols to replace the vacant areas left by those burst symbols drop vertically into place. Any further symbols 5 of a kind or more will burst and the reaction will keep going with further symbols dropping down until there are no more 5+ of a kind touching symbols.
- Only the highest win per reaction is paid.
- Adjustment of the stake will dynamically alter the awards in the Pay Table.
Free Falls Feature
- During the main game play there will be, at random, 'Free Falls' symbols within the 7x7 grid. If 3 or more ‘Free Falls' connect and burst they trigger the ‘Free Falls’ feature.
- This feature is similar to 'Free Spins' in a normal slot. This feature will be play out based upon the number of trigger symbols (x3, x4, x5, x6+), triggering 8, 10, 12 and 15 Free Falls respectively.
- On trigger of the Free Falls feature there will be free games played out without decrementing of the player's balance and any wins are awarded to the player. The Honey Jar bonus cannot be triggered during Free Falls, however Free Falls can be re-triggered.
Honey Jar Bonus activation
- During the main game if 5 or more BeeKeepers burst then the Honey Jar is incremented. There are 20 incremental segments to fill the Honey Jar.
- Once the Honey Jar is filled then the Honey Jar Bonus feature is triggered.
Honey Jar Bonus feature
- Once a player triggers the Honey Jar Bonus, they are presented with a 'World Bonus' interface. Within each world are 10 stages (Islands). They are presented as locked until the player has completed the current unlocked bonus stage (Island).
- There are 10 Worlds to explore and play.
- In each of the 10 Worlds there are 10 stages (Islands) to complete. Each stage is themed to the World the player is in.
- The idea of the bonus feature is for the player to tap the screen to keep the bee flying in the air. The bee will move left to right in a single movement at a single trajectory speed.
- The player taps the screen to keep the Bee in the air and as the world moves by the player avoids objects and collects coins. Collecting coins has no effect on what the bonus pays and is just for fun. The bonus will be paid to the player at the end of the bonus round.
Bonus World to World
- Once the player has completed ALL 10 stages (Islands) in the World they are currently in, the player will be given a bonus value as a 'World Bonus'. This is awarded for completion of the current World.
- There are several bonus prizes to be won: 1) The Island prizes are multipliers of the average stake of the games contributing toward filling up that Honey Jar. 2) The World Bonus is a multiplier of the average stake of all the games during that World. 3) The End-of-Game prize is a multiplier of the average stake of all the games since the beginning (upon completion of all 10 Worlds).
- In the game there will be achievements which will be persistent until completed. The achievements are viewable by the player via the 'Menu' button in 'Achievements'.
At the end of Free Falls on the very last reaction bees will appear on screen and drop letters into the letter spaces spelling JACKPOT. The bees will drop letters at random. If the bees drop all seven letters spelling JACKPOT into the spaces, the current progressive value will be awarded to the player.
Clicking the ‘Menu’ button above the ‘Play’ button will open a dialogue panel from which the player can access Achievements, Pay Table, Game Settings, Sound Settings, World Progression and Game Tutorial pages. Tap the ‘X’ button to exit and return to the main game interface.
- Click 'Achievements' to see the available in-game Achievements and whether you have achieved them or not. Please note that Achievements do not affect game payouts or outcomes. Tap the arrows up and down to access all of the information. Tap the ‘X’ button to exit and return to the main game interface or tap the '<' to go back to the Menu.
- Click'Pay Table' to open the Pay Table information. Tap the arrows up and down to access all of the information. Tap the ‘X’ button to exit and return to the main game interface or tap the '<' to go back to the Menu.
- Click 'Sound Settings' to access the audio controls. Music and Sound levels can be adjusted to preference or the audio can be turned off completely by using the 'Mute' button. On a device that is compatible, the player can also toggle the Vibrate function on/off. The default setting will be ON for both of these settings on launch of the game. Tap the ‘X’ button to exit and return to the main game interface or tap the '<' to go back to the Menu.
- Click 'World Progression' to see which bonus World you are currently in and how many bonus Islands you have completed. Tap the ‘X’ button to exit and return to the main game interface or tap the '<' to go back to the Menu.
- Click 'Game Tutorial' to show a summary about game bonuses and how they work. Tap the arrows left or right to access all of the information. Tap the ‘X’ button to exit and return to the main game interface or tap the '<' to go back to the Menu.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser etc), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last play or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
Terms and Conditions
- This game has a theoretical Return to Player ranging from 92.84% to 94.37% dependant on gameplay and world progression.
- The maximum payout in one play in this game is £250,000 / €250,000.
- Progressive Jackpot can exceed £250,000 / €250,000.
- System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
- Due to high production values of this game, lower-tier hardware may run into compatibility issues and in certain instances you will not be able to play.
- Progressive jackpots consists of a fixed minimum amount (start-up seed) which gradually increases by a percentage of funds (contributions) inputted into the game until it is won. When a jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed amount and begins to rise again.
- The progressive jackpot is initially funded by a £5,000 start-up seed value. This is topped up by contributions of 1% from stakes on the game and there is no ceiling value.
- Total return to player from the progressive jackpot is 1.25%. This is split 1% contribution to the jackpot and 0.25% to reseeding once the jackpot has been won. This makes up part of the total game return to player which is given separately.
- The progressive jackpot is available in "real play" only. There are no eligibility requirements for the progressive jackpot, all players are eligible to win.
- The progressive jackpot is determined via the free falls feature, more details on this can be found in the How to Play section above. Jackpot prizes can occur after any spin, any bet size will be eligible for a jackpot win with the chances of winning increasing/decreasing proportionally to the bet size.
- Jackpot prizes are awarded via bank transfer following confirmation with the games supplier and necessary identity and payment verification.
- It is not possible for two players to simultaneously win the jackpot. The jackpot is locked when it is being won. This means that no other bets will be accepted for it and only one player at a time is able to win it.
- © Copyright 2015 CORE Gaming Limited – All rights reserved.
- Unauthorised copying of any images, icons, layout, or content by any means is not permitted.