Baa Wars is a (multi-stake) instant win scratch card game with a Top Prize between £10k and £100k. The theme is a satirical play on combining sheep and space.
Set Your Stake
The stake value is set for each card and can be adjusted. The prices of play are £1, £2, £5 and £10. The stake value is shown at the top of the scratch card interface. The stake is deducted from the current balance, which is located to the top-left of the scratch card interface. Each of the stakes have set scenarios associated with them.
The stake increments, bonuses and values are:
a) £1 = £10k Top Prize - Meteora Planet; 5 sheep attacks - No bonus sheep
b) £2 = £20k Top Prize - Murgatroyd Planet; 4 sheep attacks + Ram-bo sheep (2 extra attacks)
c) £5 = £50k Top Prize - Jelly Prime Planet; 5 sheep attacks + Iron Lamb sheep (2 extra attacks)
d) £10 = £100k Top Prize - Infernus Planet; 5 sheep attacks + The Annihilator sheep (4 extra attacks)
Start the Game
The player is presented with a tutorial on how to play the game. The player can read about the game functionality or skip this tutorial to the stake selector screen by pressing ‘Close’. Once the player has selected their chosen stake, pressing the ‘BUY SHEEP’ button will take the player to their chosen planet and the game will begin. The player can then start selecting craters, looking for hidden matching values. Alternatively, the player can press the ‘RAPID FIRE’ button, enabling a random selection of craters to be chosen.
How Do You Win?
Once the sheep have been bought, the aim of the game is to win cash from the planets by firing the allotted sheep, given to the player on that particular stake, at the planet craters. There are 15 planet craters on each of the worlds, ready for attack. The player presses various crater targets in search of matching values. The pressed crater launches a sheep which aims at the crater. Each time a sheep is launched they hit a crater and a value is revealed. The aim of the game is for the player to reveal a matching pair of values to win that prize. If a matching pair of values are uncovered, then the amount shown is paid to the player.
Any crater may reveal 1 of 2 special symbols:
1. “Win All” – If revealed, the total value of all other craters picked will be awarded to the player.
2. “Nuke” – If revealed, all 15 craters are revealed and the value of any matched pairs in the 15 craters will be awarded to the player.
Dependant on stake, there are additional special bonus sheep. Additional sheep give the player more picks to fire at the planet, enabling an increase of their original 5 picks up to a potential 9 picks (depending on stake).
If the player presses 'RAPID FIRE' at any point during the game, the sheep will all quickly jump into the hopper, fire in rapid succession and will blast away any unrevealed craters.
Once the player runs out of sheep to fire at the targeted craters, the game will end once all payouts have been made.
The player continues through the game, selecting craters that they want to fire sheep at. Once all sheep have been fired, the outcome is revealed in a summary panel, whether it's a win or a lose.
In the event of a win (once the card is complete), the total win value is displayed briefly in a pop-up, centrally on the scratch card interface. Any win is also highlighted on the planet prior to the summary panel.
The total win value is also displayed in the ‘WIN’ field, located at the top-right of the summary interface. In the event of a loss (no matching value), an ‘UNLUCKY’ pop-up is displayed centrally on the scratch interface.
Once the appropriate message has been displayed, the ‘default’ buttons return to allow the user to play again or change stake. Pressing the ‘PLAY AGAIN’ button will return the player to the same planet for a new game.
Baa Wars product
Win values range
£1 - £10,000
£2 - £20,000
£5 - £50,000
£10 - £100,000
All currencies are expressed in GBP. The amounts stated will apply in the user's own currency and may vary if not played in GBP.
● In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), any winnings will be correctly credited to your account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
● The sequence and values of events leading to the display of the total award may vary from the animation prior to game recovery. This will not affect the result of the game after the game has recovered.
● This game has a theoretical Return to Player (RTP) between 85% and 91%
● The maximum payout in this game is £100,000.
● System malfunction voids all pays and all plays.
● Due to high production values of this game, lower-tier hardware may run into compatibility issues and, in certain instances, you will not be able to play.
● © Copyright 2016 CORE Gaming Limited – All rights reserved.
● Unauthorised copying of any images, icons, layout or content by any means is not permitted.
Our help guides will answer all the questions you may have about playing games here at Sky Vegas as well as useful information.
Frequently asked questions
We’re constantly making improvements, so why not leave us feedback to help us improve your Sky Vegas experience.