Let the symbols fall into the right order and you will be cashing in! And then there's the Party Sherriff and his "Pick a Prize" bonus feature: Which party-goer has got the best prize for you? 1...2... or 3? It's all up to you!
The aim of the game is to get the symbols in the right order along one of your 20 win lines to make a win. If 3, 4 or 5 Sheriff Symbols appear on one win line, the ‘Pick a Prize' bonus feature is activated, in which you have a 1 out of 3 chance of making a big win!
This slot machine has a total of 5 reels and 20 win lines. Each win line is a line that runs either horizontally, diagonally or zig-zag across the reels. By putting a stake on a win line, you 'activate' it. You stand to win when a winning symbol combination appears across one of your activated win lines.
You can change the stake set on each win line in-game by clicking the respective ‘+' and ‘-' symbols, located at the bottom of the playing field.
Click on "Spin" to start playing. Players can opt for automatic play by clicking on "Autoplay". Clicking on "Stop" will cancel automatic play.
Pick a Prize Bonus Feature
With this feature you can multiply your winnings considerably! The "Pick a Prize" bonus feature begins as soon as you have 3, 4 or 5 Sheriff Symbols on a win line. Three "Party Games" characters will then be shown. Simply select a figure to reveal your prize.
Further details on this game can be found under "Paytable".
· Choose lines to be played, then bet per line to activate game.
· Player is responsible to confirm bets to be placed.
· All wins pay from left to right, except scatters.
· Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line, except scatters.
· Only highest win paid per selected line.
· Coinciding wins on different win lines are added.
· Wild symbols count as any symbol.
· 3, 4 or 5 Sheriff Symbols on a win line awards ‘Pick a Prize' bonus feature.
· The maximum award on any transaction is capped at 250,000. A transaction includes the results of free spins in bonus plus the outcome which launched the bonus.
Unresolved bets remaining undecided after 90 days will be forfeited to charity.
Should you get disconnected during play we strongly recommend that on reconnection you re-launch the game and ensure any outstanding transactions are completed. Sky Vegas checks periodically and where incomplete transactions are found those games are terminated and any monies owed are returned to the player.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 94.06%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company.
Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: