Choosing your stake
Spiderman has 25 win lines. You can bet from 1p to £5 on each win line.
Click the stake/line ‘+' and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
Click the Lines ‘+' and ‘-‘ buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play. Alternatively you can customise your chosen win lines by clicking on the individual number/colour and deselecting or selecting as you choose.
Click ‘spin' to start your game.
There is an Autospin function in the game that will start each spin automatically until something occurs in the game that requires player intervention. Select your desired number of spins by clicking the ‘+' and ‘-‘ buttons and then press Autospin. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop button which will appear where the spin button was previously.
• The Spiderweb Feature occurs when Spider-Man appears on Reels 2 and 4
• After paying winning combinations, all positions on Reel 3 become substitutes
• Additional payouts are calculated and awarded
• Spiderweb Feature prizes are multiplied by the wager per payline
• Spiderweb Feature wins are added to payline and scatter wins
The Spider-Man Feature
• The Spider-Man Feature is triggered when 3 or more Scattered Logos appear left to right. To enter the feature you must have a minimum of 3 feature symbols on Reels 1,2 & 3. These do not have to be on a paid winline.
• Play the Free Games Feature or the Venom Feature
Free Game Feature
• 15 Free Games are awarded with all prizes doubled
• Additional Spider-Man symbols are added to Reels 2 and 4
• Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game
• Free Game wins are added to payline and scatter wins
• The Spider-Man Feature cannot be retriggered
• The Spiderweb Feature cannot occur during the Free Games Feature
• Spider-Man must find and defeat Venom to save Mary Jane
• Guide Spider-Man through the city streets
• Spider-Man will find Venom, a crime scene or a dead-end on each street
• When Venom is located, Spider-Man and Venom fight
• If Spider-Man wins, Mary Jane is saved and a prize is awarded
• If Spider-Man loses, a consolation prize is awarded and the feature ends
• When a crime scene is located, Spider-Man catches the criminals and a random prize is awarded
• When a dead-end is reached, a consolation prize is awarded and the feature ends
• All prizes during the Venom Feature are multiplied by the triggering bet
Marvel jackpot Rules
• LINES can be changed by using the ▲ and ▼ arrows
• BET amount can be changed by using the ▲ and ▼ arrows
• SPIN begins the game with the current BET and LINES
• BET MAX begins the game with the maximum LINES and current BET
• Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE
• Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line
• Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline
• Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins
• Feature wins are added to scatter and payline wins
• Win combinations pay from left to right only including Scattered Logo
• Spider-Man appears on Reels 2 and 4 only and substitutes for all symbols except Scattered Logo
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 94.48%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with AGCC regulations.
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: