Baccarat is a classic casino table game, and it has been converted into a fun, entertaining game on the Sky Vegas online casino.
The aim of Baccarat is to predict the result of a game of cards between the player and the banker. The payouts in this table game is fairly standard and is briefly detailed below.
If you bet on the player and they win, you get paid out at evens. If you bet on the banker and they win, you get paid out at 19:20, and if you have bet on a tie, you get paid a generous 8:1, so you get your stake back and £8 for every 1 you staked.
The options menu also allows you to alter the table cloth colour between red, green and blue, which is a nice addition to this casino table game.
The game itself is easy to play. You simply select your stake by clicking the chosen chip at the bottom of the screen, and then place it on who you think will win by clicking on the relevant area of the table.
Table Stake Settings:
Min Stake: £1
Max Stake: £1,000
How to play Baccarat:
1. Select your stake by clicking on a suitable chip at the bottom of the screen; to change the chip value at any time, click on another chip.
Click on the table betting area (highlighted circle) relevant to your bet to place your Stake. Selecting the 'banker' area will back the banker, selecting the 'player' area will back the player and selecting a tie will predict a tied result. A currency value will be displayed alongside the chip. Click the Clear button if you wish to change your stake at this stage. Double will double the stake. Select Deal.
2. A 2 card minimum is dealt to the player and the banker hands, placed face up:
3. The value of the hands will appear underneath the cards. The value of a hand is the right digit of the total of the cards. For example, a hand consisting of a Jack, a 5 and a 6, has the face total of 11 (see Card Values, p.10), so this hand has a value total of 1. At this stage, the total for each hand will always be in range 0-9.
4. If the first 2 cards of either hand total 8 or 9, the hand is declared a "natural" and both hands stand. If only one hand has a natural, it automatically wins. If both hands are naturals and of the same value, the hands tie, else the hand with a total of nine wins over the hand with the total of 8. No further cards will be drawn, without exception.
5. Without any interaction a third card may then be dealt to the player or the banker or both, this third card is subject to a number of rules, as follows.
6. If both hands are not standing then the players total is considered. If the players total is five or less then the player's hand will receive an additional card.
7. If the player's hand stood and did not receive an additional card (i.e. if it was a total of 6 or of 7) then the banker's hand will only receive an additional card if its value is five or less.
8. If the player's hand recieved a third card then the bankers hand will only receive a third card under the following conditions:
|Banker's score||Player's third card|
|0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9|
|7||S S S S S S S S S S|
|6||S S S S S S H H S S|
|5||S S S S H H H H S S|
|4||S S H H H H H H S S|
|3||H H H H H H H H S H|
|2||H H H H H H H H H H|
|1||H H H H H H H H H H|
|0||H H H H H H H H H H|
9. With all cards played the scores of the two hands are compared.
|Ace||1, only has a value of 1, note there is no dependence on suit|
|Number card 10 and Court Cards: King, Queen, Jack||0, all have a value of zero.|
|Number cards: 2-9||Face value. For instance, the three of clubs has a value of 3.|
Bets & Values:
|Bets||Payout for winning hand|
|Player to win||Evens|
|Banker to win||19:20 (Evens less 5% commission)|
|Lose||Forfeits your stake|
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 98.94%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with AGCC regulations.
Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: