Emerald Isle has 20 win lines. You can between 5p and £20 per line.
Click the Bet + and - arrows to increase or decrease the size of your stake per line.
Click the Lines + and - arrows to select the number of lines you wish to play. Alternatively you can customize your chosen win lines by clicking on the individual number/colour and deselecting or selecting as you choose.
Click ‘SPIN' to start your game.
There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically until something occurs in the game that requires player intervention. Select your desired number of spins by clicking the + and - arrows and then press Play. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button which will appear where the spin button was previously.
• A Free game feature is triggered when 3 or more Scatter Rainbow occur from far left to right.
• 10 free games are awarded, during which all prizes are tripled.
• The feature can be retriggered.
• Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the trigger game.
• Free Game wins are added to payline and scatter wins.
• The Bonus Round is awarded when Leprechaun appears on Reels 1 and 5.
• Up to 3 Bonus Rounds are won.
• Match any 3 of the same symbol and win the displayed prize.
• Win up to 100 times your triggering bet.
• A consolation prize equal to the triggering bet is awarded when no matches are made.
• The Bonus Round can be won during the free games feature.
• Bonus Round wins are added to payline and scatter wins.
• Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE
• Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line
• Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline
• Scatter wins are multiplied by the total wager staked.
• Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
• Scatter wins are paid independent of lines selected.
• All symbols pay Left to Right (Reel 1-5) only in Consecutive order, including Scatter Rainbow.
• Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
• Only highest winner paid on each winline.
• Only one award paid per winline.
• Leprechaun substitutes for all other symbols except scatter Love Rainbow.
• The maximum win on any transaction is capped at £500,000.
Should you get disconnected during play we strongly recommend that on reconnection you re-launch the game and ensure any outstanding transactions are completed. Sky Vegas checks periodically and where incomplete transactions are found those games are terminated and any monies owed are returned to the player.
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 94.5%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with AGCC regulations.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: