Everyone's a winner on Spectrum, the simple and innovative multi-colour game. Bet on red, yellow or blue and see the money roll in, depending on how many of your chosen colour are shown. Get all 16 and see your stake returned 8,000-fold.
Placing a bet couldn't be easier, simply pick your stake and click on your colour of choice, and watch the game spin.
Before each game you have the option to change the stake value. Click + or - next on the stake selector, at the bottom of the screen, to adjust your stake.
There are 16 colour points in the game. Each colour point has three different colours with an equal chance of being drawn. This means there are three colours (red, yellow and blue) in each of the colour points, and therefore an equal chance for each one of them to come up.
Clicking STATS in the top menu bar will take you to the statistics page. Here you can see the ratio of how the colours are broken down, in terms of percentages, for this particular game session.
The payouts will vary depending on the number of times your chosen colour comes out. The payouts are the same whether you bet on Red, Yellow or Blue.
16 correct pays 8,000.00 (multiplied with your stake)
15 correct pays 4,000.00
14 correct pays 250.00
13 correct pays 50.00
12 correct pays 20.00
11 correct pays 10.00
10 correct pays 4.00
9 correct pays 2.00
8 correct pays 1.00
7 correct pays 1.00
6 correct pays 0.25
5 correct pays 0.25
4 correct pays 1.00
3 correct pays 1.00
2 correct pays 2.00
1 correct pays 4.00
0 correct pays 10.00
Specific Games Rules for the Spectrum Game ("Spectrum Conditions")
1. Spectrum is played subject to these Spectrum Conditions as well as the Terms of the Site and (where relevant) General Rules. The Terms of the Site and Skybet' General Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Spectrum Conditions but, in the event of any inconsistency, these Spectrum Conditions will prevail. By playing the Spectrum Game you agree to be bound by these Spectrum Conditions, the Terms of the Site and the General Rules (where relevant).
2. Spectrum is the name given by Skybet to betting at fixed odds on the outcome of 16 colour points with three coloured symbols on each. Once you have set your stake, you can place your bet on the possible number of an individual colours to come out, by clicking each one of the three colour buttons; Red, Yellow or Blue. Clicking the colour button will confirm your bet and start the draw.
3. Each colour point contains three symbols each representing one of the colours; Red, Yellow or Blue. We accept bets on how many of each colour will come out as a result of following the spin. All 16 colour points will spin between the three colours simultaneously and you will win your bet and see a return of your stake multiplied by a payout depending on how many colours come out.
4. The payout for Spectrum is depending on the number symbols of your chosen colours are drawn. 16 correct pays out 8,000.00 , 15 correct pays out 4,000.00, 14 correct pays out 250.00, 13 correct pays out 50.00, 12 correct pays out 20.00, 11 correct pays out 10.00, 10 correct pays out 4.00, 9 correct pays out 2.00, 8 correct pays out 1.00, 7 correct pays out 1.00, 6 correct pays out 0.25, 5 correct pays out 0.25, 4 correct pays out 1.00, 3 correct pays out 1.00, 2 correct pays 2.00, 1 correct pays out 4.00 and 0 correct pays out 10.00. Payouts will be capped to stop once Skybet maximum liability is reached according to the General Rules of the site.
5. The maximum payout £250,000
6. The draws take place 'on demand'. Therefore, notwithstanding anything in the Terms of the Site or General Rules, you will not receive a confirmation message in order for your bet to be valid.
7. After each spin of the game your winnings will be credited to your Skybet.com account.
8. Spectrum bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
9. Payouts quoted and bets offered may be altered from time to time.
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 94.83%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with AGCC regulations.
Malfunction Voids all Pays & Plays.
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: